BuildPlus generates a number of reports from each build of your system. Most are generated as files in the project folder, and some are found in Hyperview, in the table of contents.
DECOMPOSER# folders (one for each .ebp file in the build. To see which DECOMPOSER folder refers to each Composer .ebp database, refer to ComposerDir.txt):
- CFGFiles.txt lists all .cfg files for the Composer .ebp database.
- Decomposer.err and Decomposer.err.UNI contain Decomposer errors and warnings as listed in the sub-process window during the build.
ERRORS folder: contains a MOST RECENT folder, and dated folders for each build (as long as the option to Archive Project Error Files is on). Each folder contains files for errors not appearing in error browser, as well as ZIP.TXT and ERROR.7Z and the dated folders contain archived dmpcfg files.
FC folder: contains copies of the function code documentation files, if they were included in the build or added manually
LOGS folder contains a log of each build of the project.
MOC folder contains management of change files. See Management Of Change (MOC)
- XLS# folders contain file xlsx2csv_.err which logs information related to processing each xls or xlsx file, and also .csv files extracted from each sheet of the .xls or .xlsx file
- GPI, HGS, HPG folders when these mdb files are built, containing one subfolder for each mdb
- Files in the MDBn and TDTn folders are explained under Extracted and synthesized "flattened" databases
- Other files may include attribute (.att) files if AutoCAD drawings were included in the build.
Other build report files
- File_statistics.csv, contains information about the files built into the project
- Blank_CAD.txt - Shows CAD files and CLD sheets that were empty
- ComposerDir.txt, which shows which DECOMPOSER folder refers to each Composer .ebp database
- DBDOC_Components.txt, which shows theversions of DBDOC programs used in the build
- Emptyfiles.txt - Shows source files that were empty
- F(X)_Specs.txt - List of interesting function generator specifications
- FCList.txt - List of the number of instances of each function code
- TagUsage.csv - Summary of tags used in the system
- New_tags.txt - A list of all new tags that have been added since the last build
- newfile.txt - contains the last generated .dbdoc filename
- taglist_exporter.err - which lists tags where values of fields are different in configuration from databases.
- Unused Tag Lists - List of tags that are not in any graphic
- Unused-unconfigured_tags.txt - Not on any graphic but not on any CLD or CAD sheet
- Unused-Alarm_tags.txt - Not on any graphic but should alarm
- Unused_Tags.txt - All tags that are not on any graphic and not in the specialized lists
- Global taglists - A master tag list with all the tags in the system
- Unused_symbols.txt - This file lists symbols that are unused by the graphics
- Significant Change Report, found under System Information in Hyperview, this report lists significant change of exception reported values in units and percent change
- Undefined tags lists tags found on graphics but not defined in a database.
- Undefined graphics lists any hotspots that are supposed to link to other documents, but don't.
- Undefined symbols lists missing symbols or sub-models.
- AutoCAD files with tag links found under System Information in Hyperview, described in Hyperview Help documentation
- AutoCAD files with no tag links found under System Information in Hyperview, described in Hyperview Help documentation
- Short Tags.txt – List of tags that were not matched with text because they are shorter than the minimum tag length on CAD sheets, etc. since the match was explicitly blocked because the tag length was shorter than the minimum tag length (set by the min_tag_length config file command through a custom edit).
- AutoCAD files with no text found under System Information in Hyperview, described in Hyperview Help documentation
- Index of Non-Block Points, found under System Information in Hyperview, lists points found in databases that have no Loop, PCU, Module and Block information
It is possible to include text files generated by DBDOC in a build.
It may also be possible to extract a list of all IREF's and OREF's into a file. For more information contact GMCL.