S+ and PGP Files Folders are associated with databases as follows.
IF there is a single .XLS, .DBF or .CSV tag database chosen in the project THEN it will be automatically associated to the S+ or PGP graphics paths
BUT the automatic associations will not occur if:
- there are multiple databases chosen (other than Composer .EBP which we exclude from the check)
- there are multiple trend databases
- the chosen Excel database produces more than one extracted database (i.e. it contains more than one sheet with data on it)
- the extracted database from Excel is not a tag database
- the source .CSV database is not a tag database
DBDOC ©1996 - 2018 G. Michaels Consulting Ltd., all rights reserved. Website largely available under the terms of the AGPLv3. Unless noted otherwise the following are products, trademarks, service marks and/or registered trademarks of their owners and/or holders in the U.S. and/or other countries. MediaView, Microsoft, Visual Studio and Windows are owned and/or held by Microsoft Corporation. AutoCAD is a registered trademark of AutoDesk, Inc. MicroStation is a product of Bentley Systems, Inc. 800xA, ABB, INFI 90, and Symphony are owned and/or held by ABB Group. RoviSys Turbo Lite Server is owned and/or held by The RoviSys Company.