Go To Use allows you easily jump to any use of a value you choose. It is essentially the opposite of Go To Source.
There are two ways to use this feature:
- Double-click on an output.
- If you previously navigated to this output by using Go To Source, or by double-clicking one of its uses, then Hyperview will jump directly to the use from which you reached the output.
- If the output only has one use, then Hyperview will jump to it.
- If only one of the output's uses is in a configuration document, graphic, AutoCAD file, or MicroStation file, then Hyperview will jump to that use.
- If none of the above apply, then Hyperview will display all the output's uses in a pop-up menu so that you can choose which one to navigate to.
- Right-click on an output and point to Go to Use. Select the use you want from the sub-menu that appears.