By clicking the Options Menu, the Properties for Hyperview window will open. Click the Print Settings tab.
- Print Full Sheet: Suppresses title, caption, date etc.
- Ink Friendly Print: Check this option to have the colors of the printout adjusted to reduce ink usage.
- Include the following on the print: Choose from the options listed what you want to have appear on your printed document.
- Annotations: Check this option if you want the annotations that you made on your drawings or graphics to show up on your printout.
- Live Loop Annotations: This option is disabled, but currently Live Loop Annotations always print.
- Error Markers: Check this option to print error markers. They do not print by default.
- Hotspots: This option is disabled, but currently hotspots never print.
- Vegas Lights: Displays the current vegas lights highlight on the printout.
- Document Path and File Name: Check this option to add the full document path and file name to the printout.
- Modify Title/Caption Font: Change the type and size of font used for printing the caption.
- Folder containing "printhtml.exe": Set a location for a PrintHTML executable (see Batch printing marked topics).