Watch Window trend data files can be copied from one user's DBDOC application data folder to another's.
The data files are saved to a hidden folder, in the following locations on these platforms:
- Windows 2000/XP/2003: C:\Documents and Settings\<user_logon>\Application Data\GMCL\DBDOC
- Windows NT 4.0: C:\WINNT\Profiles\<user_logon>\Application Data\GMCL\DBDOC
- Windows Vista/7/8/10: C:\Users\<user_logon>\AppData\Roaming\GMCL\DBDOC
You can also find them in the following manner:
- From the Start Menu, search all files for *.lww
- The folders that contain the *.lww files will also contain the data log files (*.csv)
- The data files are the files named ProjectName_Block-Loop-PCU-Module-Block.csv.
- Copy the desired data file to the appropriate DBDOC application data folder for another user.
- The other user should view the same project as the first user in Hyperview, and add the appropriate block to the Watch Window. The data in the .csv file copied from the first user will be loaded and displayed.