- If CIUMon connects to your CIU through RoviSys Turbo, set up RoviSys Turbo to run automatically
- On the Options menu, click Services.
- Click Add A Service.
- In the Configuration To Load list, click the configuration that the service will use.
- If you like, you can make changes to the name for the service in the Name of Service box, or create a description in the Description of Service box.
- Make sure that the Allow service to interact with desktop check box is cleared. Clearing this box causes CIUMon to run silently.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- Close CIUMon and reboot the computer.
You can also create a service using CIUMonController
: in the CIUMonController window, click Add a Service