Dragging live loop annotations
- Use the mouse to temporarily drag a live loop annotation anywhere in the content pane. A "rubber band" line will appear to indicate the annotation's original position.
- To reposition the "rubber band" line, minimize the annotation by clicking on the minimize button in the upper-right corner of the annotation and then drag the to where you would like the "rubber band" line to point.
Resizing live loop annotations
- If a live loop annotation includes a dynamic bar, you can resize the annotation to display larger or smaller bars. (Annotations that do not contain dynamic bars cannot be resized.)
- To do this, point your mouse cursor at the border of the annotation. When the pointer becomes a double-headed arrow , drag the annotation border to resize the annotation.
- To make a live loop annotation fill the content pane (so that its bar is the maximum possible size), click the maximize button in the upper-right corner of the annotation.
- After maximizing a live loop annotation, click the restore button to restore the annotation to its previous size. Alternatively, if you navigate away from a document with a maximized annotation, then the annotation will be restored to its previous size when you return to that document.
Minimizing live loop annotations
You can minimize annotations to get them out of the way and more easily see the Hyperview document beneath them.
- To minimize a single annotation, click the minimize button in the upper-right corner of the annotation. A will appear on your document to indicate the presence of a minimized live loop annotation. Click the to restore the minimized annotation to its previous size.
- To minimize all live loop annotations on a document, right-click on an empty spot in the content pane, and then click Live Loop Annotation and then Minimize All in the popup menu.
- To restore all minimized live loop annotations to their previous size, right-click on an empty spot in the content pane, and then click Live Loop Annotation and then Restore All in the popup menu.