When CIUMon is run manually or interacting with the desktop, you can use the CIUMon menus to interact with CIUMon.
You can use the menus to connect or disconnect from the CIU, clear the displayed messages, check the connection status, or change CIUMon's settings.
Connecting to the CIU
- On the File menu, click Connect.
Disconnecting from the CIU
- On the File menu, click Disconnect.
Clearing the displayed messages
- On the File menu, click Clear Window.
Changing CIUMon's settings
- On the Options menu, click CIUMon Settings.
- Change the settings as needed.
- To make the changes permanent, save the configuration.