DBDOC 11.2 Feature Update
These downloads are version 11.2.89686 DBDOC components. This is an older version of the 11.2 release, before the Feature Update.
Read important instructions for updating your DBDOC installation.
If you wish to verify the integrity of the files after download, you can check the md5sums of the installers.
- From the commandline:
- On Windows XP, you will need to grab Microsoft's File Checksum Utility
- On contemporary versions of Windows, you can just run
certUtil -hashfile InstallerName.exe MD5
- For a GUI program, you can use NirSoft's HashMyFiles, or any other GUI that will give MD5 sums for files.
- MD5sums of the above installation kits:
- Full Kit / BuildPlus md5sum: 94a3e32147a1bd9154e645a30e24dbe9
- CIUMon md5sum: 2479073c88b0d103eac0947ef6282a3f
- Hyperview md5sum: e8dcd91c28f62b9ce8ad92108f35ac05
DBDOC ©1996 - 2021 G. Michaels Consulting Ltd., all rights reserved. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
Website source largely available under the terms of the AGPLv3.