DBDOC 11.2 Feature Update
These downloads offer additional features not available upon the initial release of DBDOC 11.2. Notably,
- Improvements to S+ graphics support based on client feedback, including
- Direct links to Station block PV, SP and MA blocks in more instances
- Handling duplicate column names in SPO tag database file
- Numerous places where appearance is improved in SPO graphics
- Elimination of many unnecessary live-value hotspots
- Improvements in documentation of custom function codes for users
- Ladder programs now have Static and Live Specs implemented
- Correction to CIUMON interaction with ABB HAOPC
- Various and sundry other minor fixes and additions
See our About Updating page for more information on running updates and the changes in DBDOC 11.2 and earlier versions.
Read important instructions for updating your DBDOC installation.
If you wish to verify the integrity of the files after download, you can check the md5sums of the installers.
- From the commandline:
- On Windows XP, you will need to grab Microsoft's File Checksum Utility
- On contemporary versions of Windows, you can just run
certUtil -hashfile InstallerName.exe MD5
- For a GUI program, you can use NirSoft's HashMyFiles, or any other GUI that will give MD5 sums for files.
- MD5sums of the above installation kits:
- Full Kit / BuildPlus md5sum: 35871db9ac0cdb7a4f3f25dde88c63c1
- CIUMon md5sum: faf9a552bb06e76b4f16cdb4a66859bb
- Hyperview md5sum: 2535b47aa3c87b3cc74ff465b473dafb
DBDOC ©1996 - 2021 G. Michaels Consulting Ltd., all rights reserved. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
Website source largely available under the terms of the AGPLv3.