Updates are free for your first year.
Following your first year of support, technical support and new versions are available
with our DBDOC support and update (SU) service.
Support and Update Service subscribers can:
Not sure if you're subscribed? Need a download account? Forgot your password?
Contact our helpful and friendly team.
Why update to DBDOC 11.3?
DBDOC 11.2 includes the following notable upgrades:
- Software licenses are now supported, for systems where using a USB dongle is impractical.
- Graphical thumbnails can now be shown in Hyperview's table of contents.
- Mousing over a signal line on a CAD/CLD sheet now highlights it, with a tooltip showing block number and signal quality. Clicking makes the highlight stick.
- Hyperview can now build and display the tree of input signals to any block, or the tree of output signals starting at the block.
- BuildPlus has been visually refreshed and rearranged for clarity.
- Extensive improvements have been made to display of Symphony+ and 800xA PG2 graphics.
- Improved support for automatically generated links in PDF files.
- JPEG images are now supported in AutoCAD drawings.
- Support for custom Function Codes (in Composer 6.5 / S+ Engineering 1.3) has been added.
- CIUMonController now shows an indicator for whether a CIUMon instance is able to provide data.
- CIUMon will automatically recover when RoviSys OPC90 temporarily hangs.
DBDOC 11.2 Feature Update adds to that with:
- Improvements to S+ graphics support based on client feedback, including
- direct links to Station block PV, SP and MA blocks in more instances,
- handling duplicate column names in SPO tag database file
- numerous places where appearance is improved in SPO graphics, and
- elimination of many unnecessary live-value hotspots.
- Improvements in documentation of custom function codes for users.
- Ladder programs now have Static and Live Specs implemented.
- Correction to CIUMON interaction with ABB HAOPC.
- Various and sundry other minor fixes and additions.
For a more in-depth overview, see our full release notes .