View live data for every block in your system, even
- Read-only, live data is displayed on graphics and CAD/CLD diagrams. DBDOC
shows live data on the outputs of the function blocks and on their inputs.
- Live data on MicroStation®
and AutoCAD® drawings.
- Put watchpoints on blocks (and tags) anywhere on a document. Great for
checking the interaction of widely separated subsystems.
- DBDOC uses symbols for digital values, function generator and rung
blocks. Interpretation of the internals of your system made simple!
- Monitor values in BATCH (.B90) files and adapted specifications.