Positioning and resizing a text annotation
Dragging text annotations:
Use the mouse to drag a text annotation anywhere in the content pane.
Resizing live loop annotations:
- Point your mouse cursor at the border of the annotation. When the pointer becomes a double-headed arrow , drag the annotation border to resize the annotation.
- To make a text annotation fill the content pane (so that it is as large as possible), click the maximize button in the upper-right corner of the annotation.
- After maximizing a text annotation, click the restore button to restore the annotation to its previous size.
Minimizing text annotations:
You can minimize annotations to get them out of the way and more easily see the Hyperview document beneath them.
- To minimize a single annotation, click the minimize button in the upper-right corner of the annotation. A will appear on your document to indicate the presence of a minimized live loop annotation. Click the to restore the minimized annotation to its previous size.
- To minimize all live loop annotations on a document, right-click on an empty spot in the content pane, and then click Text Annotation and then Minimize All in the popup menu.
- To restore all minimized text annotations to their previous size, right-click on an empty spot in the content pane, and then click Text Annotation and then Restore All in the popup menu.